Shark Moving Company offers office and business moving services in Toronto, the GTA and in any region of Ontario. With years of experience and all the necessary equipment at hand, we know how to handle your moving process flawlessly and quickly, so you save time and money.
When it’s time to move a business or a building with many offices, a commercial moving firm can help. Commercial movers have the knowledge and tools to transport furniture, equipment, and technology securely and efficiently.
Shark Moving is a highly rated commercial moving company in Ontario, that companies can trust. Commercial relocation is a skill that our experts have mastered. Packing supplies, trucks, boxes, and other services are included in this package. Our skilled commercial movers will swiftly transfer your corporation or commercial firm to its new site using their years of experience.
Details Of Moving Process With Shark Moving Company:
- After a customer makes an appointment with us, our expert team will ask questions about the order’s specifications and will keep a record of everything.
- All client requests and transaction details are documented, and each detail is addressed separately. In addition, if necessary, we will send one of our professionals to your office for an evaluation.
- We will then give you an email confirmation with all of the details of your commercial move, including the work procedure and costs.
- Once the offer is fully accepted, we notify our movers of all the specifics and map out a route.
- One day before the order date, our vehicle is carefully cleaned, and all equipment is examined and prepped.
- Our orders provide you with the contract on the day of the order.
- We estimate payment as soon as we start working on your office. We don’t charge you for the time we spend on your address.
- Our operations manager and customer care representative s will call you several times during the moving process to clarify specifics and ensure that all of your needs are met.
- Our movers employ specialized equipment to carry heavy items. After being wrapped in clean blanks, your furniture is wrapped in shrink. It is then dismantled and rebuilt before being put onto trucks, all while strictly following to safety regulations.
- At the delivery site, the products are installed in the right locations according to your directions (in your new house).
- When the purchase is done, our operations manager will give you payments in a transparent manner with no hidden costs, and the procedure will be carried out according to the payment method you select.
- Customer sensitivity entails treating customers equally from the first point of interaction to the last.
Please keep the following details in mind when you consider booking our service:
Access: It’s critical to have quick access to parking and your worksite! Because the movers will know exactly where they need to go, you will save time and money. If your building requires it, ensure sure your movers have all of the necessary permissions. This is essential to remember for both pick-up and drop-off sites.
Get Prepared: We’d want to keep things running well at your workplace, and you can help! Check to see whether there is an elevator available for your move (if required, of course). Make sure your items and movers can see where they’re going. On moving day, the more prepared you are, the less time and stress you’ll have to deal with!
What Should You Expect: Following your consultation with one of our relocation advisors, you can expect our professional movers to arrive on time and ready to relocate. Rubber boot covers and floor runners help protect your flooring. Your office things will be safely packed and transferred to the truck using the appropriate materials (furniture blankets, tape, shrink wrap, cardboard, etc.). Every item will be properly secured inside the truck to guarantee its safety while being transported.
Drop-Off: The crew at Shark Moving will calculate the time it will take to get to the drop-off location and will either meet you or your contact there. Only when you are completely satisfied with our relocation procedure will we consider the job done! Confirm that someone is on hand to train the staff on where the items should be placed.
Our commercial movers are skilled in the right packing and moving practices for office and warehouse equipment. They are fully aware of what has to be moved and how to do it safely. They can make sure that your office equipment, laptops, and gadgets are secure and safe while you’re moving.
For business owners, moving to a commercial firm may be stressful and difficult. Our movers will always maintain a professional, attention-to-detail, and efficient approach, so you can concentrate on your daily tasks.
For years, firms in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario have relied on Shark Moving Services to complete their large-scale relocation projects. By hiring skilled, professional movers, our customers save time and money. Businesses can rest certain that their belongings are safe and secure since we are a fully licensed, insured, and bonded moving company.